New Student Enrollment for 2017-2018
Welcome to Lee Montessori Public Charter School! We are so excited that you've chosen our school to assist in the development of your child. All new families must complete three steps to enroll their child. Please take a look at our Lee Montessori Enrollment Guide to assist you with the enrollment process. Families must submit separate forms for each child accepted.
To prepare for the enrollment process please gather the following documents prior to submitting the online application and attending your orientation. Please be sure to have all documents ready at the time of enrollment. We will be unable to accept incomplete enrollment packets.
Proof of DC Residency (please see the form for acceptable proofs of residency)
Your child’s full-sized original birth certificate
Government issued identification of parent or legal guardian
- Request for Student Records for each child, if applicable
- Child's report cards or transcript, if currently enrolled in a school
- IEP or 504 plan, if applicable
- Proof of legal guardianship, if applicable
- Media Release Form
The following documents are needed prior to the child's first day of school in August/September:
- DC Child Physical Health Certificate
- DC Oral Health Certificate, including all relevant immunizations (for specifics, click here)
- Documents for enrolling in the lunch program, and extended day services will be available in the fall.
To learn more about Lee Montessori PCS, please contact by phone (202-779-9740) or by email (email@example.com) to schedule an appointment.
If you have any questions for MySchoolDC they can be reached at 202-888-6336 or firstname.lastname@example.org.